Location: Tewksbury, MA
Position Type: Full-time Regular
This role is responsible for developing and maintaining all marketing materials and ensuring the success of all marketing programs. The Product Marketing Manager will plan and carry out all tradeshow, events and marketing engagements. He or she will ensure the success of the company’s presence in the market, on-line and on social media.
- Create and ensure all communications such as blogs, presentations, collateral, social media posts, whitepapers, etc. are kept current and active.
- Develop and own responsibilities for all tradeshows, events, publications, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Coordinate with other marketing and product team members to manage press releases and other media engagements.
- Plan for and maintain active participation level in membership organizations.
- Be the primary contact person for media and press.
- Ensure cost optimization of PR channels and analyst activities.
- Manage planning, production and distribution activities of media production and projects including company and product related videos.
- Assist in conceptualizing and planning company website.
- Work closely with internal technical experts and graphic designers to produce compelling website pages, presentations social media posts and collateral.
- Maintain competitive information, cost/pricing knowledge and other sources to ensure Altiostar market competitiveness
- Monitor effectiveness of marketing programs and recommend adjustments accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in producing marketing and programs in mobile wireless.
- Demonstrated success in developing and running social media, web presence
- Success in managing analyst and press relationships
- 2-3 years of experience running and participating trade events such as MWC and CTIA
- Possess a passion for producing compelling, attractive, graphically pleasing and well-written content and collateral
- Mobile network infrastructure and RAN experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Altiostar is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status and any other protected characteristics.