Location: Tewksbury, MA
Position Type: Full-time Regular
Altiostar is searching for a technology thought leader with a dynamic personality to drive our innovative LTE-A and 5G vRAN product portfolio and software roadmaps.
- Defined product requirements for LTE-A eNodeB and 5G NR products.
- Take ownership in the development of market requirements for various features and functions.
- Handle RFI & RFP responses and defend responses as necessary.
- Work closely with Engineering to enforce the development gates to ensure market requirements are properly captured in the products and solutions.
- Interact with standards experts and attend 3GPP standards meetings as necessary.
- Direct engagements with customers at all levels to gather market intelligence and product requirements.
- Drive trials and technology demonstrations.
- Attend industry conferences and trade shows, and perform market research to maintain a pulse on the market and the competitive landscape.
- Work with marketing team to prepare collaterals such as white papers, technical and business analysis of various value props.
- Lead customer engagements as technical leader for trial planning and execution.
- Disseminate knowledge and provide support to field teams.
- File patents of innovative ideas.
Education and Experience:
- Master of Science degree is required – Electrical Engineering or Computer Science degree is desired
- In depth knowledge of LTE-Advanced technology
- Abreast of evolving 5G standards
- Experience in product Line management or engineering role with the majority of this time working on RAN products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Altiostar is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status and any other protected characteristics.