Leading Network Transformation
Commercial Contracts Manager
Our unique LTE eNodeB and 5G gNB are designed to improve quality of experience, enhance spectral efficiency, and significantly reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Our product is designed with leading edge hardware & software technologies. We have a team of passionate professionals who understand mobile network operator’s requirements and vision. Our objective is to provide mobile network operators with the equipment required to deploy and expand their LTE and 5G networks quickly and efficiently in the most feature rich and cost-effective way.
Position Type: Regular, Full-time
Summary: This role has responsibility for negotiation and transactional contract-related support to our customers and partners, and internal leadership in building tools and processes needed for a sound and repeatable contracts process.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate and partner effectively with the internal business functions such as Product Line Management, Sales and Finance.
- Review and assist in negotiating a range of agreements/contracts.
- Provide advice on business considerations associated with those commercial transactions.
- Lead efforts to organize, manage, and archive contracts and agreement templates.
- Lead certain projects to develop, implement and enhance processes and policies that improve transaction velocity, efficiency and standardization without material increase in risk.
- Provide training to Sales and Product Management professionals related to contract processes.
- Coordinate with internal groups and/or outside resources on compliance matters.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree. Certification or degree related to legal and contracts is a plus.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience with a telecommunications company in a similar role.
- Proven skills in commercial contract transactions.
- Strong business acumen and a familiarity with GAAP rules and revenue recognition issues.
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry, data protection, information security, privacy, and the latest trends in cloud technologies are a plus.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in managing a large volume of complex agreements/contracts
- Excellent skills in cloud/on-line collaboration tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, inter-personal and leadership skills
- Proven track record of excellence and leadership in past employment and academic background.
Altiostar is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status and any other protected characteristics.