Leading Network Transformation
Our unique LTE eNodeB and 5G gNB are designed to improve quality of experience, enhance spectral efficiency, and significantly reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Our product is designed with leading edge hardware & software technologies. We have a team of passionate professionals who understand mobile network operator’s requirements & vision. Our objective is to provide mobile network operators with the equipment required to deploy and expand their LTE and 5G networks quickly and efficiently in the most feature rich and cost effective way.
Position Type: Regular
Summary: CI/CD, Gitlab, Jenkins, Pipelines, Python/Groovy Automation, Docker, Kubernetes, and expertise in any cloud technologies
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Enthusiastic to learn and deliver things on timely manner.
- Work with Development teams build new CI/CD using pipelines with Gitlab/Jenkins.
- Maintain Docker registries, like implementing new policies etc in Harbor.
- Host GIT repositories on GitLab and implement CI/CD workflows.
- Integration of different tools to CI workflows.
- Good python/Groovy programming skills to automate things.
- Hosting of different DevOps tools on k8s cluster and maintain.
- Continuous support to Dev/QA Teams.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with CI/CD, DevOps, DevSecOps technology
- Knowledge in cloud technologies – Kubernetes, OpenStack, VMWare, Google Cloud, AWS etc
- Experience with DevOps tools like Git, GitOps, Docker, Jenkins, JIRA, Harbor, jfrog etc
- Experience in Build tools like Make/CMake/Gradle.
- Knowledge in Static Analysis tools like Coverity/Klocwork.
- Excellent programming skills using python and groovy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Altiostar is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status and any other protected characteristics.