Leading Network Transformation
L2 Technical Staff – IN-2
Our unique 4G/5G Open vRAN solution is designed to improve quality of experience, enhance spectral efficiency, and significantly reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Our product is designed with leading edge hardware & software technologies. We have a team of passionate professionals who understand mobile network operator’s requirements & vision. Our objective is to provide mobile network operators with the equipment required to deploy and expand their 4G/5G networks quickly and efficiently in the most feature rich and cost effective way.
Position Type: Regular Full-time
Summary: Engineer on L2 team will be responsible for development of our product.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Implementation of MAC/RLC/PDCP protocols
- Active and idle mode mobility
- Assure optimal resource distribution
- Power control
- Interference aware scheduling
- Weighted proportional fair and OoS aware scheduling
- Link Adaptation
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- M.Tech or B. Tech in Computer Engineering or Electronic Engineering (good grades and reputable college)
- 1-7 years of related experience, depending on level of job considered for
- Experience with LTE L2 protocol stack – PDCP, RLC, MAC and LTE access technology
- Experience with LTE TDD and FDD modes of operation
- Dedicated, results oriented, with a reputation for getting the job done
- Quick learner, willing to take on challenges, thrive in a fast-paced/pressure environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good command of English
Altiostar is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status and any other protected characteristics.