Leading Network Transformation
MTS/SMTS in L1 team
Our unique 4G/5G Open vRAN solution is designed to improve quality of experience, enhance spectral efficiency, and significantly reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Our product is designed with leading edge hardware & software technologies. We have a team of passionate professionals who understand mobile network operator’s requirements & vision. Our objective is to provide mobile network operators with the equipment required to deploy and expand their 4G/5G networks quickly and efficiently in the most feature rich and cost effective way.
Position Type: Regular Full Time
Summary: Member of a L1 team
We are looking for engineers who have the ability to work individually on complex features of physical layer. Work includes deep understanding of issues and providing state-of-art solutions to the problems seen in real time and during product design and development. Engineer will be part of highly competitive team where micro-specialization is not encouraged and there is lot of space for technical growth.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Strong signal processing fundamentals with excellent academic background.
- Solid background in cellular communication system with working experience in one of the wireless standards(3GPP/3GPP2/Wi-Max)
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++/MATLAB.
- Development of key modules and can develop quick working prototypes.
- Proven skills in design and development of new features on the physical layer.
- Ability to code/debug framework and algorithm in multi-core environment.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronics and Communication or relevant fields.
- 2-6 years for MTS, 6-11 years for SMTS
- In-depth knowledge of LTE Access domain Proven ability in enhancing algorithm performance.
- Ability to identify issues in architecture and design with ease (Excellent problem analysis and debugging skills).
- Usage of test tools which include signal generators and analysers.
- Experience in multi-layer integration and optimization techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Altiostar is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status and any other protected characteristics.