Leading Network Transformation
Our unique LTE eNodeB and 5G gNB are designed to improve quality of experience, enhance spectral efficiency, and significantly reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Our product is designed with leading edge hardware & software technologies. We have a team of passionate professionals who understand mobile network operator’s requirements and vision. Our objective is to provide mobile network operators with the equipment required to deploy and expand their LTE and 5G networks quickly and efficiently in the most feature rich and cost-effective way.
Locations: Multiple – Boston (USA), Denver (USA), Dubai (UAE), Madrid (Spain), Munich (Germany), London (UK)
Position Type: Regular, full-time
Summary: There are three positions open that are primarily responsible for being a network consultant to our customers in either Europe, the Americas and Asia. The individual will work closely with clients as well as product management and engineering teams to assist in defining pre and post sales requirements.
- Advise customers on the Altiostar RAN solution and establish 4G and 5G vision and strategy for the evolution of their wireless networks.
- Lead technical sales interactions with customers which includes product presentations, demonstrations and/or trials, technical documentation, training and other services as required.
- Build effective relationships with customers at multiple levels and serve as main point of contact for technical and network strategy discussions.
- Work closely with the sales team in developing and maintaining new opportunities including C-Level presentations and discussions.
- Work closely with the product team in defining and prioritizing product roadmap and future feature support.
- Provide feedback and guidance internally to the Product and Engineering teams regarding product/service requirements and specifications that will help grow the business in the region.
- Assist in pre-sales and post-sales support, work on field trials or other projects as required.
- Manage pre-sales activities including RFI, RFP, and Business case preparation and responses.
- Travel across Europe as required. There could be occasional global travel.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, Masters preferred
- 5-8 years of experience in a technical role in the wireless RAN field
- Technical Sales and Business experience in Mobile industry
- Demonstrated success in attaining and maintaining effective relationships with service provider customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Altiostar is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status and any other protected characteristics.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.