Leading Network Transformation
Product Marketing Manager
Our unique 4G/5G Open vRAN solution is designed to improve quality of experience, enhance spectral efficiency, and significantly reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Our product is designed with leading edge hardware & software technologies. We have a team of passionate professionals who understand mobile network operator’s requirements and vision. Our objective is to provide mobile network operators with the equipment required to deploy and expand their 4G/5G networks quickly and efficiently in the most feature rich and cost-effective way.
Location: Tewksbury, MA US
Position Type: Regular, Full-time
Summary: Altiostar has an opening in its marketing team for an individual with excellent writing skills and expertise in the mobile networking market. This individual will work closely with Product Management, Customers, Partners, Executives and Altiostar Engineering to develop go to market materials, messaging, demos, competitive research, and collateral for our innovative Open vRAN solution.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Create go-to-market materials (case studies, solution briefs, presentations, blogs, etc.) to successfully promote and launch Open vRAN solutions into the mobile operator segment and lead successful execution of these activities across cross-functional teams.
- Develop positioning and messaging that resonates with service providers, expressing product capabilities in terms that resonate with CXO level executives.
- Lead new product launches, including building out new collateral and marketing activity timelines for launches.
- Create the core marketing content and sales tools needed to reach our partners and customers with a consistent and innovative message.
- Perform competitive analysis at a detailed level of industry technology, strategy, and positioning.
- Acquire deep customer knowledge through market research, segmentation analysis and 1: 1 customer interviews.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Related Field.
- At least 4-6 years of experience in marketing to mobile network operators.
- Solid understanding of wireless networking and related technologies (RAN/Servers/Cloud OS)
- Proven skills in writing and messaging development
- Ability to build relationships across an organization, including product management, sales, engineering, and the C-suite.
Altiostar is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status and any other protected characteristics.
If you have any questions, please contact our HR team