RFP Technical Manager
Altiostar provides a 5G-ready virtualized RAN software solution that supports open interfaces and disaggregates the hardware from the software to build an open multi-vendor web-scale network. This solution support macro and small cells, indoor and outdoor, enabling interference management, carrier aggregation and dual reception to improve the efficiency of the network and enhances the Quality of Experience for the user while providing broadband speeds. Operators can add intelligence, quickly adapt the software for different services and automate operations to rapidly scale the network.
Position Type: Regular, Full-time
Summary: This hands-on role is responsible for developing and maintaining all marketing materials and programs. The Marketing Manager will plan and carry out tradeshows and events, as well as create and write marketing collateral and website content. He or she will ensure the success of the company’s presence in the market, on-line and in social media.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
• Coordinate and manage the RFx responses for Altiostar’s bids to customers within the timelines and deadlines
• Create and assign a responsibility matrix to various team members to ensure completion of the bid response
• Participate or organize internal or external meetings when required with PLM, Engineering, Sales, Vendors or Partners for providing responses, draft reviews and ensure quality of responses
• Manage, exert influence, mediate conflicts and consolidate responses from various teams to prepare the final responses to bids
• Develop a repository of responses that can be used to automate and provide a first pass for the responses for various bids
• Develop strong relationships with sales team, subject matter experts (eg. product managers, finance team, IT team, operations etc).
• Assist team in developing reference documents for proposals
• Support the defense related activities for various bids conducted by Altiostar
• Be a primary contact and support partner led customer activities on various bids
• Monitor effectiveness of bids and recommend adjustments accordingly
• Assist product managers and the go-to-market team as required
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• MBA or additional communications degrees preferred
• Demonstrated experience in managing bids in the mobile wireless or networking domain
• Strong project management and communication skills with the ability to work across internal teams or external vendors and partners
• Experience creating in high-quality customer collateral for RFx responses/defense under pressure in a dynamic, high-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task and maintain excellent attention to detail
• Thorough understanding of the proposal process
• Superior writing, editing and interpersonal skills
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft word, powerpoint and excel
• Technical writing experience in telecommunications products preferred
• Mobile network experience preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Altiostar is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status and any other protected characteristics.