Leading Network Transformation
Sales Director Regional Carriers
Altiostar is the mobile broadband industry’s first provider of Virtual RAN (vRAN) for 4G and 5G. Our unique solution is designed to improve quality of experience, enhance spectral efficiency and significantly reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). The Altiostar disruptive innovation has been deployed globally including the world’s first cloud native mobile network in Japan. Join our team of passionate, experienced professionals who understand the mobile network operators’ requirements and vision.
Position Type: Full Time
Summary: The Director of Sales is responsible for breaking into new sales with Tier2/3 carriers in the US. This role requires relationships and deep understanding of customer business pain points and deployment milestones to meet their business objectives.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Ability to anticipate and drive customer needs through internal and external relationships to drive customer requirements.
- Manage relationships with customers at all levels including building senior level executive relationships.
- Manage complete sales cycle, from qualifying sales leads, coordinating sales activities for presenting Altiostar solutions and negotiating process to close.
- Ability to see the big picture picture and strong strategic thinking by leveraging existing and new partnerships to drive Altiostar’s and customer’s success.
- Proactively plan and direct sales activities in respective regions by performing routine visits and providing information on new products/solutions to develop existing and new customer relationships.
- Own entire customer engagement for Altiostar products and partner’s deployment services.
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to create ‘win-win’ and long-term relationships.
- Position Open vRAN value proposition and demonstrating TCO benefits.
- Achieve and strive to exceed sales quota by executing the account strategy for existing and new customers.
- Work with virtual cross-functional teams to manage customer needs and project milestones.
Education and Experience:
- At least 10 years of proven sales experience in solution selling, software or technology company selling to Communications Service Providers.
- Bachelor´s degree in Engineering, Business or equivalent degree required.
- Accomplished in wireless & cellular solutions, with prior employment history in this space selling RAN solutions or other related software and hardware.
- Success in this position requires leadership, strong analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
- Have experience in closing small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles.
- Proven leadership in team management and team development skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
Altiostar is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status and any other protected characteristics.