Technical Staff – DevOps – IN-6
Altiostar is the mobile broadband industry’s first provider of Virtual RAN (vRAN) with Ethernet front haul, for software-intensive LTE eNodeB. Our unique solution is designed to improve quality of experience, enhance spectral efficiency and significantly reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Join our team of passionate, experienced professionals who understand the mobile network operators’ requirements and vision.
Position Type: Regular, full-time
Summary: In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to enhance and maintain software development & test tool chains. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for Release Management, Build and test automation. Primary focus of DevOps is to enable faster release and deployment cycles by taking advantage of agile development methodologies; improved collaboration between business stakeholders, application development and operations teams; and automation tools.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Implement, enhance and maintain procedure and tools for software lifecycle management.
- Automate and maintain CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Development) pipeline
- Write Unix/Python/Perl scripts for automating software development & test work flows
- Mange source code control (GIT) repositories and build tools
- Configure and maintain development pipeline tools, Jenkins etc
- Implement & maintain Docker container based build/test environment.
- Collaborate with Software Development, QA, IT organizations
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- BS/MS/MCA in Computer Science/Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps, Release Engineering/Release management roles.
- Strong technical design and coding skill
- Strong Linux/Python/Perl/Scripting skills
- Experience with Cloud Environment (OpenStack)
- Experience with Containers/Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience in implementing and managing CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins
- Strong IP/Routing/Networking knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Altiostar is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status and any other protected characteristics.
Other Job Openings
- Commercial Contracts Manager
About Altiostar: Altiostar provides a 5G-ready virtualized RAN software solution…
- RFP Technical Manager
Tewksbury, MA, US
- Product Manager, Hardware
Tewskbury, MA, US
- Network Consultant
About Altiostar: Altiostar is the mobile broadband industry’s first provider…
- Technology Evangelist
Tewksbury, MA, US