Leading Network Transformation
Technical Staff – DevOps – IN-6
Our unique 4G/5G Open vRAN solution is designed to improve quality of experience, enhance spectral efficiency, and significantly reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Our product is designed with leading edge hardware & software technologies. We have a team of passionate professionals who understand mobile network operator’s requirements & vision. Our objective is to provide mobile network operators with the equipment required to deploy and expand their 4G/5G networks quickly and efficiently in the most feature rich and cost effective way.
Position Type: Regular, full-time
Summary: In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to enhance and maintain software development & test tool chains. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for Release Management, Build and test automation. Primary focus of DevOps is to enable faster release and deployment cycles by taking advantage of agile development methodologies; improved collaboration between business stakeholders, application development and operations teams; and automation tools.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Implement, enhance and maintain procedure and tools for software lifecycle management.
- Automate and maintain CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Development) pipeline
- Write Unix/Python/Perl scripts for automating software development & test work flows
- Mange source code control (GIT) repositories and build tools
- Configure and maintain development pipeline tools, Jenkins etc
- Implement & maintain Docker container based build/test environment.
- Collaborate with Software Development, QA, IT organizations
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- BS/MS/MCA in Computer Science/Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps, Release Engineering/Release management roles.
- Strong technical design and coding skill
- Strong Linux/Python/Perl/Scripting skills
- Experience with Cloud Environment (OpenStack)
- Experience with Containers/Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience in implementing and managing CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins
- Strong IP/Routing/Networking knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Altiostar is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status and any other protected characteristics.