Leading Network Transformation
Technical Staff – EMS Team – IN-4
Our unique 4G/5G Open vRAN solution is designed to improve quality of experience, enhance spectral efficiency, and significantly reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Our product is designed with leading edge hardware & software technologies. We have a team of passionate professionals who understand mobile network operator’s requirements & vision. Our objective is to provide mobile network operators with the equipment required to deploy and expand their 4G/5G networks quickly and efficiently in the most feature rich and cost effective way.
Position Type: Regular, full-time
Summary: The Engineer on the EMS team will be responsible for development of our product.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Design and develop quality software for our EMS & related applications. Analyze, debug and maintain existing software components.
- Design highly scalable, testable code.
- This role demands a strong and broad software engineering background, good understanding of networking, distributed systems, network orchestration and control systems and the deployments in which they are used.
- The role will cover all aspects of design and development, including writing architecture and functional specifications and supporting customer for the existing and feature built.
- Work closely with product managers, systems architects and immediate team to effectively develop backend systems.
- Assist in the development of standards, procedures and guidelines to improve the development process.
- Mentor and help to develop junior talent.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- M.Tech or B.Tech in Computer Engineering or Electronic Engineering.
- Strong academic background (good grades from a reputable college)
- Strong understanding of Java and design patterns. Expert level experience designing and building REST, SOAP web services using Java @ high scale.
- Good knowledge in Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience in building thread safe code.
- Experience in NMS/EMS, SNMP concepts. Experience in NetConf, Yang Model.
- Experience in high scale, distributed architecture.
- Strong knowledge in 3GPP standards, JAXB, JAX-WS, WSDL, WSDL Eventing.
- Experience with Application Servers (Tomcat is preferred). Experience with building messaging, event-driven architectures.
- Experience with multiple database platforms (PostgreSQL is preferred).
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Quick learner, willing to take challenges, thriving in fast paced, high-pressure environment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, time management skills, good command of English.
Altiostar is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status and any other protected characteristics.