Leading Network Transformation
Technical Staff – L3 Team – IN-3
Our unique 4G/5G Open vRAN solution is designed to improve quality of experience, enhance spectral efficiency, and significantly reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Our product is designed with leading edge hardware & software technologies. We have a team of passionate professionals who understand mobile network operator’s requirements & vision. Our objective is to provide mobile network operators with the equipment required to deploy and expand their 4G/5G networks quickly and efficiently in the most feature rich and cost effective way.
Position Type: Regular Full-time
Summary: Engineer on L3 team will be responsible for the development of our product at the L3 layer.
- Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Design and develop call flows for LTE call processing (RRC)
- Design and develop algorithms for RRM – Admission Control, Load Balancing, Handover
- Implement protocols for transport protocols such as SCTP (Linux SCTP kernel module)
- Debugging and optimizing LTE data plane GTP-U
- Development and integration with OAM and Network Management (mainly interaction with the EMS and distributing the parameters to the eNobeB)
- Design and develop Self Optimizing Networks and associated algorithms such as: PCI distribution, ANR, ICIC, MRO/MDT
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- M.Tech or B. Tech in Computer Engineering or Electronic Engineering (good grades and reputable college)
- 1-7 years of related experience, depending on level of job being considered for
- Hands on experience in dealing with LTE control protocol stacks like S1-AP and X2-AP
- Familiarity with 3GPP defined LTE, LTE-A &NR technologies
- Dedicated, results oriented professional with a reputation for getting job done
- Quick learner, willing to take on challenges, thrive in a fast-paced/pressure environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good command of English
Altiostar is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status and any other protected characteristics.