Leading Network Transformation
Technical Staff – SSG Team – IN-5
Our unique 4G/5G Open vRAN solution is designed to improve quality of experience, enhance spectral efficiency, and significantly reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Our product is designed with leading edge hardware & software technologies. We have a team of passionate professionals who understand mobile network operator’s requirements & vision. Our objective is to provide mobile network operators with the equipment required to deploy and expand their 4G/5G networks quickly and efficiently in the most feature rich and cost effective way.
Position Type: Regular Full Time
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Perform software design and implementation targeted for different machine architectures.
- Maintain and update build infrastructure (makefile) for platform software releases.
- Develop Unit test and Integration test scenarios and use-cases for software module.
- Perform prototyping, Research and Feasibility Studies for platform software depending on requirements.
- Provide effort estimates for software module development based on requirements.
- Provide release support for software modules which includes bug fixes, minor enhancements or complete feature development.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering
- 2-6 years for MTS, 6-11 years for SMTS, 11-16 years for PMTS
- In-depth knowledge of LTE Access domain
- Strong C/C++ programming
- Hands on development experience in Linux environment
- Experience in design and development of telecom / switching/ routing products.
- High degree of proficiency in programming methodologies, design patterns , algorithms and data structures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Altiostar is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status and any other protected characteristics.