Altiostar provides a 5G-ready virtualized RAN software solution that supports open interfaces and disaggregates the hardware from the software to build an open multi-vendor web-scale network. This solution support macro and small cells, indoor and outdoor, enabling interference management, carrier aggregation and dual reception to improve the efficiency of the network and enhances the Quality of Experience for the user while providing broadband speeds. Operators can add intelligence, quickly adapt the software for different services and automate operations to rapidly scale the network.
Position Type: Regular, Full-time
Summary: The Technology Evangelist will represent Altiostar at industry consortiums, events and forums. He or she will create marketing collateral explaining complex concepts, unique features and architectural principals of Altiostar’s solution. He or she is responsible for managing the internal technical publications and training material.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Serve as the technical subject matter expert ensuring all communications including blogs, presentations, collateral, social media posts, whitepapers, etc. reflect our current technologies.
- Create content for explaining technical concepts and unique selling points based on technical knowledge of the solution.
- Write articles for trade publications, websites and consortiums.
- Create content for media projects, whitepapers and other collateral.
- Serve as the key technology futurist. Keep informed of the newest technologies, trends and innovations and determine viability of such into our products.
- Be proactive in gaining competitive technical trends and innovations so that we understand the competitive landscape.
- Keep Marketing informed of new potential customers to add to prospect database. Represent the company at industry forums, participate in speaking events, panel discussions, and ensure all presentations/talks are technically accurate and sound.
- Ensure all trade event activities such as presentations, demos, pre-event and event materials are technically accurate.
- Ensure that global technical writers and sales training teams are using up to date information for their documents and classes.
- Partner with PLM, engineering, and sales teams to define marketing roadmap.
- Stay current and possibly participate in standards meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in EE, CS. MBA preferred as well.
- 7-10 years in a technical or technical marketing role in a telecommunications/radio infrastructure product company
- Demonstrated success in utilizing social media, web and other technology sources for technical marketing programs/communications
- Demonstrated skills in technology related marketing content development
- Success in building and maintaining relationships with membership groups, outside technical experts and media
- Proven success in planning and executing successful technical press and partner, trade events
- Demonstrated success in writing technical white papers, and participating in speaking engagements at industry events and customer meetings
- Ability to establish trusted partner relationships with tier-1 operators
- Domestic or International travel as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven leadership in team management and team development skills
Altiostar is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status and any other protected characteristics.