Leading Network Transformation
RCR Wireless Open RAN Forum
September 14, 2021
Join RCR Wireless News and leading industry experts virtually at the go-to event for the open RAN community – from carriers and policy leaders to hardware and software vendors.
In 2021 we’ll take stock of where open RAN is today, where its proponents want it to go moving forward, how critics are thinking about technology, and what open RAN means for operators who are continually pinched by stagnating ARPU.
Thierry Maupile, Executive Vice President, Strategy and Product Management, will be taking part in the following fireside chart:
Creating the Open RAN blueprint for the future. What does the industry need to do to accelerate and scale Open RAN adoption?
Anil Bhandari, VP Product Management, will be taking part in the following panel:
Open RAN today and tomorrow?
Operators and vendors share their vision, strategy and roadmap of Open RAN, discussing:
• What is the CSP vision of Open RAN?
• Operators’ experiences deploying Open RAN to date
• How, when and where are operators planning to deploy Open RAN?
• Greenfield vs brownfield network considerations
• Prospects in urban areas – what will nationwide roll out look like?
• An opportunity for increasing revenue and unlocking new business value – using Open RAN as an enabler to monetize 5G networks and beyond. What are the real services operators can enable to drive new revenue?