Leading Network Transformation
[Webinar] Innovation and Open Standards for a Diverse and Competitive Market
Date: December 16, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
As mobile networks move into 5G and beyond, open interfaces in the radio access network will help ensure interoperability across different players in the ecosystem, lowering the barrier to entry for new innovators, spurring competition and expanding the supply chain.
Open RAN specifications allow pioneering companies to develop products, software solutions and
reference designs in a diverse and competitive global market. Global standards create opportunities for interoperability of scalable solutions. Several carriers are already starting to trial and deploy open interfaces based on O-RAN Alliance Specifications.
Please join us for a webinar to discuss the intersection of Open RAN policy and technical standards for promoting a vibrant marketplace of suppliers that will enable creative solutions that are interoperable and standards-based.
The event will feature a panel discussion including:
• Peter Rysavy, President, Rysavy Research LLC (Moderator)
• Anil Bhandari, Vice President of Product Management, Altiostar
• Lyndon Ong, Principal Network Architect, Ciena
• Robert Pepper, Head, Global Connectivity Policy and Planning, Facebook
• Ganesh Shenbagaraman, Head of Integrated Products and Ecosystems, Radisys